Health and Safety Requirements
- It is Legal requirement to maintain your industrial doors and dock levelers
- Failure of maintenance could mean prosecution, heavy fines or imprisonment
- “Safety in Use” the new European CE Standard Legislation European CE Standard Legislation states all doors and dock levelers should be maintained in an effective state, in efficient working order and good repair.
What a Service & Maintenance Agreement includes?
- Up to two 6 monthly visits to your premises based on your requirements
- Warranty work (if doors have been installed by DLS this will be F.O.C)
- Visual Inspection of each door
- Lubrication and tightening where required
- 24 Hour call out facility
- Full Service Report highlighting any faults with your doors
- Certificate of Fitness for 12 months